by Yoko Ono, 1971
1) Make sure that your mind is not clogged with heavy burdens such as: resentment, anger, secrets and the past. They can be heavy.
2) Make sure that your body is not clogged with excess fat and excrements.
3) Make sure that your wings are light and free. This is the most difficult proposition. Your wings cannot be free unless the whole world is free, because you are part of the world. However, there is a way for the whole world to be free. Just like your body, all it needs is to be unclogged and have good circulation. Circulation is the secret to freedom and the key to fly.
5) When the whole world is in good circulation we will all fly together.
6) Meanwhile, give wings to things around you so they will circulate. There's no ownership in beauty.
by Yoko Ono
FLY is a verb